A variety of tuition benefits and scholarship opportunities are offered by FUA-AUF and through external partnering institutions/organizations.
Further details on each category are provided below:
Study Abroad Scholarships
Established in 2015, the Study Abroad scholarship honors the memory of Cody Durbin, a student from Johnson County Community College who studied abroad at FUA-AUAF in the summer and fall of 2013. During his fall program, Cody participated in the TuttoToscana program where he exhibited his skills at the James Beard Foundation. Cody passed away due to a tragic accident at Lake Michigan in 2015. Those who knew and studied with him carry the memory of his dedication to his studies and what was the beginning of a promising culinary career. The scholarship's scope is to cultivate the future pathways of students through international education.
The scholarship is awarded to a period of study within a season of the academic calendar.
Scholarship application deadlines are three months prior to the start of the academic semester. See individual scholarship pages for more information on specific requirements regarding the application form and the period of study in Florence. Further information and the application form can be requested at email@example.com
- Scholarships are open only to individual enrollments. Students who enroll through a provider, agency, or affiliated university are not eligible.
- Each scholarship is designed for a specific semester. If a student cannot attend for any given reason, the scholarship will be assigned to the second runner-up.
- Scholarships are not reimbursable for any reason whatsoever. If a scholarship holder should terminate or not complete the term of study for any reason including emergencies, he or she may not recuperate the unfulfilled period at a later date.
- Scholarship benefits cover tuition only. Housing, living, and extra study expenses (course fees, textbooks, etc.) must be covered by the scholarship holder.
- Scholarship students must be involved and participate in at least 10 hours of CEMI-specific activities.
(RA) Resident Assistant Scholarships
RA SUMMER PRE-COLLEGE PROGRAM
RA scholarships are an opportunity to experience international education from the prospective of the pre-college program offered in the Summer VII and VIII academic sessions. RA scholarship winners will be involved as a live-in advisor, counselor, administrator, leader and role model for students during the 4-week program, traveling through Rome and Tuscany and based in Florence. The RA scholarship recipient will receive a 3-credit transfer of PS CS LS 300 Learn and Serve through our School of Professional Studies as well as room and board throughout the program.
ATTN: Admissions Office
Via Ricasoli, 21
50122 Firenze ITALY